Collecting your personal information
We may collect personal information in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you visit our website, register on the website, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our website
You may be asked for your name, email address, mailing address, phone number. You may visit our website anonymously.
We will collect personal information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. You can always refuse to supply personal information, except that it may prevent you from engaging in certain website-related activities or it may prevent us from being able to contact you.
We may collect non-personal information about you whenever you interact with our website. Non-personal information may include your browser name, your type of computer and technical information about your means of connection to our website, such as your operating system and your internet service provider and other similar information.
Using your personal information
- To improve customer service – information you provide helps us to respond to your customer service requests and to support your needs more efficiently.
- To personalise your experience – we may use information in the aggregate to understand how you and other users as a group use the services and resources provided on our website.
- To improve our website – we may use any feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other website features.
- To send you information which you have agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to you.
- To send emails/newsletters – we may use your email address to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. We may also use personal information to respond to you inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. You will have the choice to opt out of such emails by ‘unsubscribing’ to them.
Disclosing your personal information
Securing your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our website.
Accessing your information
You can access your information by making a written request to us. We will endeavour to provide you with the information you have requested unless providing such access would infringe another person’s privacy.
When you request access, we will ask you to provide some form of identification (such as a driver’s licence or passport) so we can make sure that you are the person to whom the information relates. In some cases, we may also ask you to pay a reasonable fee to cover the cost of providing access.
If at any time you want to know what personal information we hold about you, please contact us, addressing your request to the Privacy Officer.
Correcting your information or raising concerns
If you believe that any personal information which we hold about you is incorrect or out of date, or if you have concerns about how we are handling your personal information, please contact us and we will try to resolve those concerns.
If you wish to have your personal information deleted, please contact us and we will take reasonable steps to delete it unless we need to keep it for legal, auditing or internal risk management reasons.
If we become aware of any ongoing concerns or problems concerning our privacy practices, we will take these issues seriously and work to address these concerns.
We may make changes to this policy from time to time without notice. Any changes will be reflected on this page.
This policy was last updated in May 2019.