Testimonial from a Current Sales Person
We're Currently Hiring!!!
Soleira is an innovative solar company that has stood out in the market for successfully guiding many Aussie families to lower their bills, reduce their carbon footprint control their electricity usage whose founders have a combined experience of 23 years in the solar industry.
To date we have had a positive impact on the lives of more than 6000 Aussie families, that is $73 million dollars in potential future savings!
Soleira offers $0 upfront payment plans, zero obligation, free site review and roof placement plan, 100% accuracy guarantee, industry leading installation timelines, free personal consultant, optimal aesthetics, industry best warranties, flexible cancellation to help our customers make the right decision with complete peace of mind.
Soleira performs tailored assessments of the needs of each customer. This initial evaluation includes free site inspection, savings analysis, in-depth consultation for full understanding so you can make the right decision with confidence.
The Closer position is primarily responsible for informing assigned prospects during in-house presentations in a timely and professional manner and guiding them through the sales process in efforts to maximise customer’s electricity savings.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Must possess own vehicle, mobile with adequate data plan for GPS navigation and laptop to attend and present during in-home presentations.
- Be a professional, well-groomed and well-presented embodiment for the business and the Soleira brand.
- Build relationships with prospects on behalf of the company with new prospects as assigned.
- Ensure the voice of the customer is heard throughout The Company. (Sales, R&D, Marketing, Operations, Finance, etc.)
- Professionally present according to the sales process provided, handle any customer questions and objections with well-researched information and professionalism.
- Professionally handles inbound and outbound calls with customers addressing any issues and needs and resolving them promptly and thoroughly.
All fields are required