Have you been feeling anxious about climate change lately? If that’s the case, don’t worry, you’re not the only one! With all the news that has come up in the last days, it is very normal to feel stressed and worried about the planet. But try to look at this situation as an opportunity to turn your lifestyle into a greener and more sustainable way. By just following these simple tips you can make a huge impact on the environment. The more people who join this battle, the closer we are to win it!
If you don’t use it, recycle it or reuse it!
- Something at home got broken? Try to fix it before throwing it to trash. REUSE IT!
- Do you have lots of clothes you don’t wear anymore? Give it to other people who could like it. RECYCLE IT!
- Do you have the rest of the materials at home that is leftover from a job? Try to do some handicrafts with them! It could be really fun, especially for kids. RECYCLE IT!
- If you get plastic bottles, cardboard boxes, or any material that can be recycled, try not to throw it away but find a use for it instead. There are a million things you could make with just a cereal box or a bottle of water. Save the planet while you save some money! RECYCLE IT!
- Try to find a use for the things you have before you buy a new one and send the old one to the garbage!
Reduce the amount of paper in your life
- Try to receive bank statements via email rather than in the mail.
- Unsubscribe from things you’re receiving in your mail and you’re not interested in anymore.
- Do you know the long receipts you always receive in stores? Now you can get them via email if you request it!
- Shopping lists? Start writing them down on your phone. (which is better because you won’t lose them)
- Paper is 40% made of timber. Reusing papers means saving the trees.
Reduce the use of plastic cups in cafés
Can’t live without morning expresso? That’s fine! But think about how many plastic cups you’re using per year if you buy a coffee every day, each month. That’s a lot, right?
- Try bringing your cup of coffee to the café and ask to have your coffee served in there instead of having them give you a new plastic cup.
You can also apply this system to many things you’re used to buying very often!
Get a renewable source of energy to power your home!
Renewable energy is the future! Every day millions and millions of people are going due to the low-impact solar energy has on the environment, and the economic savings this represents for them.
Solar energy is one of the cleanest and greenest ways of producing electricity since it doesn’t have any emissions and no supplies from the earth are used, except for the sunlight!
Our planet is begging us to be more conscious in our decisions, it’s time to hear it! Every effort we put makes the difference. So, what are you waiting for to go solar?
Are you ready to do your part for the environment? Get in touch with our customer service, they’ll be happy to assist you in the whole process so you can be energy-independent!